onsdag 14 november 2018

CTK - November Sunshine In my Soul Kits - Great Wonder

Hi my sweet friends!

I'm back sharing a new page made with those absolutely woderful November Sunshine In My Soul Kits by Citrus Twist Kits today. Thay are jam packed with happy colors and joy!

This page of mine is totally inspired by this week's Sunday Sketch with Alena.
I've used a mix of the Pocket Life, Scrapbook and Pattern Paper Play Kits here.
Be sure to head over to the CTK blog (link above) for more inspiration and details.

Here's what I came up with.


My layout is a little tribute to my almost daily habit while we visited our friends in Corona California past two week's, Soya Latte by Starbuck's! I actually saved my last cuppa from LAX as well, lol! (crazy I know!!)
And even better, at home I found the most perfect papers and PL card for to create my "page of tribute" in my November kits, yay!







Love this mix of colors, papers and delicious embellishments. And have a second look at that gorgeous pom-pom trim, sigh!

Needing a kit or more? You find them all here!

Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo




2 kommentarer:

  1. Underbar helt enkelt, älskar färgkombon och hela kompositionen med så mycket fint att kolla på. Härlig känsla! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhhh!! Tack underbara du!! Det behövde jag höra nu!! 💕💕💕 Kram

      Radera