onsdag 19 september 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - September Heartbreaker Kits - A TN-Spread

Hi my dear friends!

I've been playing with my lovely September Heartbreaker Kits by Citrus Twist Kits and I've also been playing along with this week's edition of 3-To-Inspire, YAY! 
There's still a few days left to join in with this week's challenge otherwise there's a new one up on this Saturday. 

This time I opted for a TN-spread and I went bananas with those gorgeous Epoxy Stickers from the Scrapbook and Pocket Life Kits. Do I need to tell that I do really love them, LOL!

Here's what I came up with





Be sure to head over to the CTK website and sign up for a Kit (or more) or just to find some great inspiration on our blog!
And don't forget to join us on the CTK Fan Page on Facebook!

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care! Hugs Anna xo

2 kommentarer: