lördag 11 augusti 2018

CTK - August Perfectly Posh Kits - Dream

Hi lovelies!

I'm back with another layout made with the gorgeous August Perfectly Posh Kits by Citrus Twist Kits. You find them all here, be sure to sign up for one you too! You will never regrett :)

For this page I opted for using a bit different color scheme than I usually work with. I went for some of the more primary colors you can find in this months kit (as well as the lovely pastells). So very veratile and easy to use as always, Trina is the best!
And I did also opted for a bold b&w patterned paper combined with a regular white (you can't take to high risk's can you, lol!) for my background. I know I'm so brave (not!)

Anyway, here's what I came up with using the August Perfectly Posh Scrapbook kit, the Pocket Life kit, the Add On kit, the Embellishment kit, the TN stamp So Very You and the Mandala cut file from the July kits.







Actually I really like these bright honest primary colors combined with the b&w.
When it all comes around I have to say that I'm quiet pleased with the final result eve if I was doubting on myself many times at the journey, lol!

Thanks for stopping by!
Take care! Hugs Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ah men såklart att allt blir så bra även om du utmanar dig själv en aning. Det svarta är perfekt till de klara färgerna, blått och svart har alltid varit en av många favoriter hos mig. Läcker titel och mycket fint att upptäcka! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack min fina vän för din aldrig sinande uppmuntran. Ja jag gillar färgerna även om det oftare blir mer rosa och gult nuförtiden 😍 Tack igen vännen! Kram

      Radera