tisdag 24 juli 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - July - Love

Hi dear friends!

I've had some fun at my scrappy place today playing with my CTK July kits.
And I opted for one of the gorgeous July digital cut files designed by the talented Nathalie. Though I used the negative or the leftovers from the "real" cut file this time. 
Instead of taking the small leftover pieces of from the cutting mat I applied a small amount of glue to each and every little piece and then I attached one ordinary white cardstock, let it dry and then pull it carefully off from the mat. And just like that you'll have a beautiful backgroud to work with.

I've used the Skyland Scrapbook kit the Pocket Life kit and the Mixed Media kit for this layout.





Thanks for stopping by!

Take care! Anna xo

4 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Awww!! Thank you so much lovely Donna❤️❤️❤️ You are so sweet and kind!! xo

      Radera
  2. Så läckert, fast jag fattar inte riktigt hur du gjort bakgrunden. Fast jag gillar allt, lagren under foto, titelbokstäverna och allt som sagt! kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhhh!! Finaste du!! Tack💕💕💕 Jag kan förklara när vi pratar någon gång 😘 Plättlätt!! Kram

      Radera