torsdag 8 februari 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - February Cedar Grove Kit - Lovely

Hi sweet friends!

Finally I've got my February Kit's by Citrus Twist Kits and I'm in love, for sure (as usual)!
This kit's are a "must have", I promise :)

Here's my first page and it's based, in my own way, on this week's CTK Sunday sketch 2/4.
I've been playing with the lovely denim blue's and sunny yellow's here.
And you can spy lots of CTK exclusives here as well.


And here's the sketch..and there's still some time to do your own take on it!






Thanks for stopping by here today, you are awesome!

If you want some more information about the kit's you can look here.
And here you find more details about how to subscribe for the CTK Kits.
I'd love to see you creating with these goodies!

Until next time, take care! Hugs Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så härligt fräsch och somrig, så läcker tolkning av skissen! Jag älskar allt med den! Du lyckas alltid använda de där små stämplarna, jag undrar alltid vad jag ska göra med dom haha? Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Underbara snälla du!! TACK!! Betyder massor !! Använd stämplarna på dom små etiketterna som du kan klippa ur själv tex. Och stick in under ett foto. Eller så här tillsamman med någon dekoration . KRAM 💚💚💚

      Radera