tisdag 16 januari 2018

CASology - Glimmer

Hi sweet friends!

It's Tuesday and of course there's a brand new cue card up over at CASology today!
I hope you'll join in and play along with us.




Here's my take using a beautiful snowflake die by Uniko Studio, I love it so much <3




I've heat embossed the snowflake with some hologram sparkling embossing powder, though it's so hard to catch the glimmering effect on a photo.
The sentiment is from a clear stamp set by Heidi Swapp, gorgeous font!


At least I tried to share the glimmering with you, ehh?! LOL!

Please join my super talented friends for more great inspiration:











Thanks for stopping by! Take care! Hugs Anna




4 kommentarer:

  1. Såå vackert kort, perfekt på alla sätt! kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhh!! Tack min fina vän!! ❄️❄️❄️♥️ Kram

      Radera
  2. Such a beautiful CAS card, so elegant and so pretty x

    SvaraRadera