tisdag 26 september 2017

CASology - Fortune

Hello sweet Friends!

New week and a new cue over at CASology, YAY!
Hope you will join us and play along.




Here's my take on the cue. I've made a distressed circle with my blending tool and a few Distress Oxide and one Distress ink. I stamped one of my leafs just a little bit offset to give my card a bit more interest.


As usual I made one more card, just for fun, using the same technique. Just changed the images to some cute bees and changed the circle to a hexagon.


Now it's your turn!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 For more lovely inspiration just click on my friends names below:

Guest Designer:   Jen M.



Take care!

Hugs Anna :)


5 kommentarer:

  1. I love the colorful circle. It's perfect to highlight the leaves and sentiment.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ohhh!! Thanks so much lovely ♥️ Anna xo

      Radera
  2. Gult är en sådan glad färg, det övre så vackert och det undre så sött, alltid så fint! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhhh!!! Tack min fina vän!!! Kram💛💛💛

      Radera
  3. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera