lördag 10 juni 2017

Project Pocket - Paper Issues

Hello lovelies!

Today it's all about pocket pages over at Paper Issues :)

Kristie is the PL-Queen and she gives me loads of inspiration.
Here's her words about this months Project Pocket challenge:

This month I'm looking for a pocket page that incorporates memorabilia - think tickets, labels, brochures, maps, etc. Any size!

Here's my pocket pages about our trip to Disneyland last fall...


I've used the Simple Stories Say Cheese 6x8 pad and did some stash busting for my embellishments.
My memorabilia is one of our tickets for Disneyland.







Now it's your turn, hope you will join us and play along :)

Remember you always can use my code ANNA for 20% off of your entire purchase at the Paper Issues store.




Thanks for stopping by!

Take care <3

Hugs Anna :)



2 kommentarer:

  1. Vad ni hittar på där på Paper Issues! Du har gjort en så läcker pocket journaling, det är säkert så roligt det där att dokumentera på det sättet. Härliga foton och allt du har satt ihop! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ja det finns nåt för alla liksom ... jag är ju verkligen supernybörjare här men jag kan ju inte låta bli en utmaning , du vet!! Haha!! Tack snälla!!! Kram 💚💚💚

      Radera