fredag 24 mars 2017

Rocka Sockorna - PI Spring Crop

Hello!

Hope you don't get bored because here's another layout for the Spring Crop over at Paper Issues.
I love them and yet they are pretty much different between each other I think :)

This one calls "All the pretty flowers" and the criteria is to using a floral paper background.
THAT is pretty challenging for me because I usually use just plain white cardstock as a background.
But what is a challenge without challenging parts :)
Out of my comfort zone, YAY!!


Papers from Dear Lizzy's lovely line Documentary and loads of white gesso (smeared out with my fingers, PRETTY FUN acctually)
The title says "Rocka Sockorna" wich means "Rock the Socks" in english.
At least here in sweden march 21 is the day of "Rock the Socks"and we do it to give tribute to peoples equal value.




Thats all for now!

Thanks for coming and have a great day where you are!

Hugs Anna :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Underbart och så passande till temat, olikfärgade blommor och som du dämpat lite med gesso, så snyggt. Och vilken fin skärfil det där och maskinsömmarna, gillar. Fint är det alltihop! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Vad gjorde jag utan dig Christel!!! ❤ Tack!!! Jag hade slutat för länge sen utan din uppmuntran i ur och skur!!! KRAAAM ❤💚

      Radera
  2. Looking delicious! Totally NOT what I expected you to ever do...but I think it's really fun and good for our creativity to stretch out and do things outside the comfort zone....LOVE the way you've used the cut file. And the idea of a sock day. That is fabulous:):)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Awww!!! Thanks sooo much sweet Lizzy!!!! You really know how to make me smile ❤ Anna xo

      Radera